This fudge is ready in sheer minutes! Chock-full of lemon zest, Lemon Oreo cookies, and white chocolate, it’s rich, creamy, and super lemony!
Just a few ingredients required for this fudge, and you are minutes away from enjoying it. It’s one of those slam-dunk recipes that you can turn to when you need to make a dessert, and you don’t have a lot of time. This comes together SO fast.
I know for a fact that it’s a crowd-pleaser, and a great party tray dessert because I took it to a party, and I was the most well-liked person in the room. #winning
Or, maybe you just have an insane sugar craving, and you need a quick fix. This is what you make. You need, like, 300 seconds-ish to prep this.
It tastes just like lemon cream pie in a fudge. It starts with cream cheese frosting, white chocolate chips, and a little butter as its base, melted together until smooth. It’s rich and creamy, and full of flavor just between those ingredients. Think about how amazing that sounds: cream cheese frosting and white chocolate chips…. you’ll want to grab a spoon and dive in, but try to restrain yourself. We’re building on this.
Stir in fresh lemon zest, lemon extract, and a ton of crushed Lemon Oreos, and you get lots of lemon flavor! The lemon filling of the cookies adds a whole other level of flavor and creaminess to the fudge, and the cookies themselves add a nice bit of crunch.
Every time I make a new fudge recipe, I say it’s my favorite of the bunch. So I’ll spare you from saying that again, but this Lemon Cream Pie Fudge absolutely ties for first place with my Pina Colada Fudge.
- 1 - 16 oz. container prepared cream cheese frosting
- 1 - 12 oz. package white chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. lemon extract
- zest of 1 lemon
- about 20 Lemon Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, extending it over the edges of the pan.
- Lightly grease the pan.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the frosting, white chocolate chips, and butter.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, stir, then continue microwaving at 30-second intervals until the chips are completely melted and smooth.
- Stir in lemon extract and lemon zest.
- Fold in the chopped Lemon Oreo cookies.
- Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with cookie crumbs, if any remain.
- Allow to set at room temperature for about a half hour, or for 10-15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Remove from pan by lifting the edges of the foil. Remove the foil.
- Cut into squares, and DEVOUR!