This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LatteMadeEasy #CollectiveBias
Goooood morning! I can’t believe it’s only Tuesday. This weekend went faster than ever. Good thing I have something that’s going to brighten both of our weeks, and will get us through to Friday. I need to get to Friday!
First, I made us a ridiculously decadent and sinful chocolate pie, but one that you can prep in about 15 minutes, and you don’t need an oven. YAY! It’s a super fast no-bake pie. You know I am all about those in my life. A few of them are insanely popular here, like this No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe, and this Chocolate Coconut Cream Pudding Pie. That’s such a good pie for spring and summer. Light, mousse-y, easy.
Since y’all seem to like those pies, this Quadruple Layer Chocolate Pudding Pie recipe will be right up your alley. It packs a lot of sinfulness for how easy it is, and it stays very light, not heavy.
It starts with a prepared chocolate cookie crust (make from scratch, if you’d like), and first features a layer of chocolate fudge and pecans. Not chocolate fudge sauce, but actual chocolate fudge with pecans. A quick fudge of melted chocolate and sweetened condensed milk. It’s outrageous!
I sprinkled that fudge layer with chocolate cookie crumbs for crunch…. because the next few layers are really creamy and mousse-y, so it was nice to have crunchy bites of cookie in the middle!
A layer of chocolate pudding follows, then a quick chocolate mousse layer, and top it with whipped topping, more pecans, and more chocolate cookie crumbs. It’s 4 main layers (hence, quadruple – ha!), but it comes together in about 15-20 minutes. Minimal labor, and only a few ingredients too.
We all need easy no-bake pie recipes, and you can never have too many of those. No-bake pies are my go-to for spring and summer. Especially summer. You want a quick, easy, and light dessert, and you don’t want your oven on!
To me, it’s the kind of dessert that I want to enjoy with a latte. I always want a coffee beverage with dessert. I always want coffee beverages period. So that’s what you pair with this Quadruple Layer Chocolate Pudding Pie recipe!
I love coffee, that’s no secret. Day-to-day, I drink it black, but if I want a treat, I want a latte. Always! A latte will always be my #1 favorite, but I save those for special occasions or treats. But if I can make them easily at home??? That’s a different story.
I found this product at Walmart while I was shopping over the weekend, and there are three flavors available: Vanilla, Caramel, and Mocha. I bought Vanilla and Caramel, and now I really want to try Mocha. These are fabulous. The flavors are spot-on. Vanilla was sweet and intense! It doesn’t leave any vanilla flavor on the table. The Caramel is also really strong!
You can make a sweet, frothy latte in seconds. Brew a cup of coffee, that’s all you need. It transforms your regular cup of coffee into a latte with the press of a button, basically. It’s a frothing creamer!!! So cool. It sweetens your coffee, flavors it, makes it creamy, and gives it froth.
To use it, fill your cup 2/3 with coffee. Then shake the One Touch Latte™ can. Press and hold the can above the coffee for 5-7 seconds. Whoop! You’ve got a latte.
I have one slice of this pie left, and I want to go out and get the Mocha flavor because I love the other two so much, and I think Mocha would be so nice with this easy Chocolate Pudding Pie! But any of the three flavors is a perfect pairing with this pie.
- 4 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- ⅓ c. sweetened condensed milk
- ½ c. chopped pecans
- 1 store-bought, prepared chocolate cookie crust
- 1 dozen chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped, divided
- 2 - 3.9 oz. boxes chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 c. cold milk
- 1 - 8 oz. container whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tbsp. chopped pecans
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat the chocolate at 30-second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Whisk in the sweetened condensed milk and pecans, working quickly (mixture sets fast).
- Spread in the bottom of the chocolate cookie crust.
- Sprinkle with half the chocolate cookie crumbs.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk, beating until smooth.
- Spread ¾ of the pudding mixture into the crust.
- To remaining pudding, add half of the whipped topping (eyeball it), stirring until smooth.
- Spread onto crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate cookie crumbs and pecans.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours before cutting and serving.
Check out the video tutorial!
You may also like these simple pie recipes: