No Bake Double Layer Nutella Pumpkin Cheesecake
This quick and simple No Bake Double Layer Nutella Pumpkin Cheesecake comes together in 10 minutes, and with just a handful of ingredients. With a chocolate cookie crust, loads of pumpkin and spice, and a layer of creamy Nutella cheesecake!
- 1 store-bought prepared chocolate cookie crust
- 8 oz. package reduced-fat cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 8 oz. container whipped topping or Cool Whip thawed
- 2 3.4 oz. boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 15 oz. can pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, 2 tbsp. milk, and sugar. Mix until smooth.
Add Nutella, mixing until combined.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spread evenly (and carefully so that you don't lift crumbs from the bottom of the pie crust) into the crust.
In a large bowl, combine vanilla pudding mix, 1 c. milk, pumpkin, and spices.
Whisk until smooth.
Spread the pumpkin mixture over the Nutella layer.
Refrigerate to chill, about 30 minutes.
Garnish with more whipped topping (if desired), cut and serve. Store in refrigerator.