No Bake Pecan Cream Pie
This quick & easy No Bake Pecan Cream Pie is so light, fluffy, and creamy, and also chock-full of toasted pecans. You can prep this No Bake Pecan Cream Pie in minutes, avoiding long days in the kitchen during the holidays!
- 9 oz. prepared shortbread or graham cracker crust The larger crust size! There are 6 oz., smaller crusts, the 9 oz. is better here
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 - 3.4 oz. boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp. butter extract optional
- 2 1/2 cups chopped toasted pecans divided
- 8 oz. container Cool Whip or whipped topping thawed, and additional whipped topping for garnish, if desired
In a large bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk, milk, dry pudding mix, butter extract, and 2 cups toasted pecans (reserving 1/2 cup for garnish).
Fold in whipped topping.
Spread into prepared pie crust. I use a larger, 9 oz. crust, but sometimes the smaller, 6 oz. crusts are easier to find in stores. This can make two smaller 6 oz. pies.
Refrigerate til set, at least 2 hours.
If desired, garnish with additional whipped cream and remaining toasted pecans. Cut and serve.