This quick & easy No Bake Pecan Cream Pie is so light, fluffy, and creamy, and also chock-full of toasted pecans. You can prep this No Bake Pecan Cream Pie in minutes, avoiding long days in the kitchen during the holidays!
I can’t remember how I arrived at this Pecan Cream Pie idea exactly, but I constantly make notes in a wide variety of places when I have a recipe idea or an ingredient that I want to use soon.
Lists upon lists of recipe ideas – on my laptop, on multiple notepads, in my iPhone… recipe ideas are everywhere.
The idea to make a Pecan Cream Pie was born out of a productive brainstorming session, and that’s all I recall! Good story, huh? As soon as I thought of this Pecan Cream Pie, my second thought was: it’s going to be a no-bake pie.
I wanted it to be super simple and quick to throw together. I want it to be a year-round kind of pie, one that you’ll think to make in spring or summer too, but something about it was giving me holiday vibes, so I’m sharing it now.
We make standard holiday desserts too, sure, but we also make some things that are off-the-beaten-path, like this No Bake Peanut Butter Pie recipe. That’s a holiday pie…. to us. Maybe this Pecan Cream Pie will be a holiday pie to you!
It will certainly minimize your time spent in the kitchen so that you have more time to spend with family and friends.
This No Bake Pecan Cream Pie is a pudding pie technically. It just does not taste like a pudding pie though. I love pudding pies, don’t get me wrong, but this tastes much fancier and more luxurious than an easy pudding pie.
This Pecan Cream Pie only requires a few ingredients though, and about 5-10 minutes to prep. Its impact is sooo much more than a basic, easy, prepped-in-minutes pudding pie.
- No Bake Coconut Cream Pie
- Double Layer No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake
- No Bake Coconut Pumpkin Cheesecake
- No Bake Nutella Pumpkin Cheesecake
- No Bake Biscoff Pumpkin Cheesecake
- No Bake Mocha Biscoff Cheesecake
I also rounded-up a bunch in this post: Ridiculously Simple No Bake Pies that you can make in minutes!
No Bake Pecan Cream Pie
- 9 oz. prepared shortbread or graham cracker crust The larger crust size! There are 6 oz., smaller crusts, the 9 oz. is better here
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 - 3.4 oz. boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp. butter extract optional
- 2 1/2 cups chopped toasted pecans divided
- 8 oz. container Cool Whip or whipped topping thawed, and additional whipped topping for garnish, if desired
- In a large bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk, milk, dry pudding mix, butter extract, and 2 cups toasted pecans (reserving 1/2 cup for garnish).
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread into prepared pie crust. I use a larger, 9 oz. crust, but sometimes the smaller, 6 oz. crusts are easier to find in stores. This can make two smaller 6 oz. pies.
- Refrigerate til set, at least 2 hours.
- If desired, garnish with additional whipped cream and remaining toasted pecans. Cut and serve.