No Bake Easy Coconut Cream Pie
This quick & easy No Bake Coconut Cream Pie is so light, fluffy, and creamy! It's also a mile-high! You can prep it in minutes, avoiding long, hot days in the kitchen.
- 1 9-inch prepared refrigerated pie crust or your favorite pie crust recipe
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 - 3.4 oz. boxes instant coconut cream or vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 8 oz. container Cool Whip or whipped topping thawed
- 1 cup toasted coconut optional garnish
Arrange pie crust in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate, and crimp or scallop the edges.
Line the pie crust with foil or parchment paper, and fill with pie weights or dried beans.
Bake at 425 degrees for 10-12 minutes, or until edges are browned.
Remove from heat, carefully remove parchment and pie weights, and cool completely.
Meanwhile, prepare filling.
In a large bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk, milk, pudding mix, and coconut.
Fold in whipped topping.
Pour into prepared pie crust. The pie crust will be VERY full, but it will all fit if you just keep building it up in the center. Careful not to let the filling seep over the edges of the crust. 🙂
Refrigerate til set, at least 2 hours.
If desired, garnish with additional whipped cream and toasted coconut. Cut and serve.