This No Bake Raspberry Nutella Pie features a layer of raspberry preserves, dreamy Nutella-chocolate pudding, a chocolate mousse-like layer, whipped cream, chocolate curls, and fresh raspberries! With all that action, this Raspberry Nutella Pie manages to prep in sheer minutes with just a few easy steps. Super simple no bake pies are a summer go-to, and this Raspberry Nutella Pie should make your short list!
To easily view all of the blog recipes, follow along on Pinterest!
Our temps down here in Florida have been in the high 90s for over a week as it is, and my kitchen truly heats up when I turn on the oven. Even in our winter months here, I have to crank the AC if I want to stay cool in the kitchen. The best case scenario this time of year is a no bake recipe that doesn’t require my oven.
Also, since it’s summertime, most people don’t want to be stuck indoors anyway. After all, we’ve been cooped up inside for an extraordinary amount of time over the last few months. Spend as little time in the house as you can.
No bake pies are your best friend right now. You want something homemade (or semi-homemade anyway), but will not have you toiling away in the house.
This No Bake Raspberry Nutella Pie is quick-to-prep, and despite having a number of layers to it, is only just a few simple, easy steps. Minimal work and effort, short prep time, AND common, accessible ingredients.
One of my favorite ingredients to pair with Nutella is raspberries. If it’s fall, I’m combining pumpkin and Nutella, and if it’s summer, I’m pairing raspberries and Nutella. The rest of the year, just plain chocolate with Nutella. That’s Nutella by the seasons for me.
Strawberries or cherries are also fine choices though, and I could even see blueberries being a nice marriage with Nutella! If you want to substitute for a different fruit/berry and type of jam, that can certainly be done.
But my #1 pick is raspberries. They feel elegant. Not sure why, but they just do, and I also simply think that raspberry, chocolate, and hazelnut are so well-suited.
This No Bake Raspberry Nutella Pie has a couple layers, but it’s the furthest thing from complicated or difficult. The bottom layer is simply raspberry preserves. Most recipes would recommend seedless. I weirdly like the seeds, so that’s what I use, but go with your personal tastes!
Followed by a layer of Nutella-infused chocolate pudding. Look, this is just a slightly thicker instant chocolate pudding with a heap of Nutella swirled in! I can’t pretend it’s not doctored-up box pudding, but dang if it’s not satisfying.
It could be a dip. Dunk berries or graham crackers or Oreos in it. Love that idea. Remind me to do that.
The next layer is a little bit of that Nutella chocolate pudding mixture combined with whipped cream for a lighter, mousse-y layer. Fluffy, puffy, and creamy. Actually, it could also be a dip! A fluffier one.
Lastly, top this No Bake Raspberry Nutella Pie with a few garnishes to cap it off. A beautiful blanket of whipped cream, chocolate curls, or chocolate chips — honestly, whatever is handy — and a handful of fresh raspberries.
Garnishes are easy to scrimp on, and you could certainly dispense with them altogether if you want to be seriously quick and fuss-free, but I do think they add such a punch to the final presentation.
Want to make substitutions or upgrades to this No Bake Raspberry Nutella Pie?
Here are some tips and variations:
- Rather than purchase a store-bought, prepared crust, use a homemade crust — whether you have a favorite pastry crust recipe, or whether you make a chocolate cookie crust from scratch. Easy enough: Combine 2 cups (about 20) Oreos (regular, not Double Stuff) or chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs, 2 tbsp. granulated sugar, and 4-5 tbsp. melted butter, stirring until crumbly. Press into a small pie plate, and voila.
- Swap the Cool Whip or prepared whipped topping with fresh, homemade whipped cream. For each 8 oz. whipped topping in a recipe, use 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream with 1 tbsp. powdered sugar. In a mixing bowl fitted with a whisk attachment, beat cream and sugar until stiff peaks form. It takes only takes 2-3 minutes. It is a huge upgrade from store-bought whipped topping! HUGE. Worth it nearly every time.
- The roots of this recipe are versatile. You could use any jam or preserves, pick your favorite, along with any type of berry. Swap a different pudding flavor too, and create endless combinations. Also note, you can substitute a shortbread or graham cracker for the chocolate cookie crust, and you’re off to the races.
I LOVE Nutella, and use it often! As usual, linking some faves here — top Nutella recipes:
- Nutella S’mores Cheesecake
- Nutella Brownies with Nutella Buttercream
- Chocolate Nutella Cupcakes
- Nutella-Filled Red Velvet Cupcakes w/ Nutella Frosting
- Nutella Rice Krispie Treats
- No Bake Nutella Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Nutella Cupcakes
- Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Nutella Muffins
- Nutella Buttercream… you can put this on anything.
No Bake Raspberry Nutella Pie
This No Bake Raspberry Nutella Pie features layers of raspberry preserves, dreamy Nutella-chocolate pudding, a mousse-y chocolate layer, whipped cream, chocolate curls, and fresh raspberries! With all that action, this Raspberry Nutella Pie manages to prep in sheer minutes with just a few easy steps. Super simple no bake pies are a summer go-to, and this Raspberry Nutella Pie should make your short list!
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves your preference of seedless or regular
- 1 6 oz. prepared chocolate cookie or Oreo crust
- 2 3.4 oz. boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup cold whole or 2% milk
- 1 cup Nutella or similar chocolate hazelnut spread
- 8 oz. container Cool Whip or whipped topping thawed
- 12 - 16 fresh raspberries for garnish
- 2 - 3 tbsp. chocolate curls or chocolate chips for garnish
In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat raspberry preserves for 30-60 seconds, or until thin and runny.
Carefully, without lifting out portions of the crust, spread the preserves in an even layer on the bottom of the prepared crust.
Freeze for 10 minutes or until preserves have set.
In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until smooth.
Whisk in Nutella until smooth.
Spread 2/3 of the mixture (eyeball it) evenly over layer of jam in the crust.
Freeze for 10 minutes.
Gently fold in 1/2 tub of whipped topping (eyeball it) to remaining pudding mixture.
Spread evenly into crust.
Spread remaining whipped topping over top the pie.
Refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
If desired, garnish with fresh raspberries, placing each about 1 inch apart around the edge of the pie, and sprinkle with chocolate curls or chocolate chips.
Cut and serve.
Store covered in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Weirdly, I like raspberry seeds, I usually use regular raspberry preserves, but many recipes recommend seedless. Go with your preference!
Aaaand a few of my fave no bake pie recipes!
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie recipe
- No Bake Coconut Cream Pie
- No Bake Pecan Cream Pie
- No Bake Banana Split Pie
- No Bake Biscoff Cheesecake
- No Bake Amaretto Almond Cream Pie
- No Bake Pistachio Cream Pie
- No Bake Coconut Lemon Cream Pie