Baked Chocolate Donuts with Peanut Butter Glaze and Reese’s Cups

Baked peanut butter chocolate donuts with peanut butter glaze and chopped Reese’s cups for topping!

Baked chocolate donuts with peanut butter glaze and reese's peanut butter cups 20

It’s baaaack. Let’s face it, peanut butter never left.

What can I say? This was bound to happen and we both know it. There are two foods I would take with me to a desert island: peanut butter and donuts. Any kind of donut, I don’t even care which.

Baked chocolate donuts with peanut butter glaze and reese's peanut butter cups 1 Baked chocolate donuts with peanut butter glaze and reese's peanut butter cups 3

Given the choice, I’d pick cream-filled chocolate glazed, but I’m honestly not picky enough to care. I just want an island full of donuts. And peanut butter.

Plus these donuts include chocolate too, so they’re basically the perfect food.

Baked chocolate donuts with peanut butter glaze and reese's peanut butter cups 11

These Baked Peanut Butter Chocolate Donuts are easy and no fuss. Well, as easy as making cupcakes and frosting them. If you think cupcakes are pretty simple, donuts are too.

This is just a simple baked cake donut, doused with a rich peanut butter glaze, and dunked in a bowl of chopped up peanut butter cups. Yep. The end.

Baked chocolate donuts with peanut butter glaze and reese's peanut butter cups 18

Comments

Everytime I come here you have such fabulous recipes. To be honest, one of my favorite combinations is chocolate and peanut butter. One of my little ones has a nut allergy, so I don’t get it very often, but I love dreaming of it! Thank you for sharing at Snickerdoodle. Hope to see you again tomorrow!

Yep, cannot go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter! It would be so hard to have a nut allergy. Thank you for the party!

OMG, there should be a law against these doughnuts. I’m glad there isn’t because I’m pinning this recipe for later indulgence. Thanks for sharing on Sunday’s Best. Hope you will party with us again.

Oh wow! These look so amazing. Thanks for linking up at the Creative Collection Link Party…I am totally craving now!

Well, I SO need a doughnut pan!!! Pinning this and sharing for the #DreamCreateInspire linky this week! Peanut butter is one of my weaknesses 😉

Thanks for sharing and linking up!
    xo
    ~Tabitha

Uh Oh. This could be bad. I’m not sure there is any more perfect food than chocolate and peanut butter paired together, but add it to a donut? Talk about perfection!

My son wants to open a donut and brownie store some day (much like the popular cupcake stores except he’d offer donuts in the morning and brownies in the afternoon as the kids get out of school.) We’ve been collecting recipes and giving them a try every weekend. This is definitely going on our “to do” list.

I just hope that I can give them a try without eating all the peanut butter cups before hand. Or maybe I’ll just move to a deserted island so I can try these without having to share! Thanks for sharing the recipe! I’m off to pin it now!

That is such a great idea! Your son is so smart and creative – I love how original that idea is for the bakery. I’m so glad you are baking a lot together, and I hope you try these donuts! They are about as close to heaven on earth as you can find! Haha! :)

These pictures are fab and I am a sucker for a fantastic baked donut. This idea is great and I can’t wait to try these out! I featured your post this week at #FoodieFriDIY – thank you so much for participating!