Made in the microwave with vanilla frosting, white chocolate chips, candy corn, and Candy Corn Oreo cookies, this super quick and easy fudge is a Halloween recipe for a true sweet-tooth!
I swore to myself that I wouldn’t make yet another version of my favorite 10-minute (and sometimes only 5-minute) fudge recipe until next year – I’ve beaten you guys over the head with quick fudge recipes. I said I wouldn’t share one for a while, but I couldn’t help myself. That recipe is addictive.
It always starts with the same base – a container of store-bought prepared frosting, and a bag of chocolate chips… white chocolate or otherwise. In this case, white chocolate. Oh, and butter.
I’ve made a whole slew of these. My personal favorite is this 5-Minute Pina Colada Fudge, followed by this 5-Minute Biscoff Cinnamon Bun Fudge, and then I also love this 5-Minute Peanut Butter Cup Fudge because, duh, peanut butter. Also great: 10-minute-ish Lemon Cream Pie Fudge (love it), and a 5-Minute Strawberry Shortcake Fudge.
I planned to refrain from a fall version, but then I spotted Candy Corn Oreos at Target, and my brain formed the idea for this 10-Minute Candy Corn Fudge, with crushed up Candy Corn Oreos, and, well, actual candy corn.
I use crushed cookies a lot in these quick fudge recipes, and I love the broken cookie pieces for texture. As a sandwich cookie with a delicious filling, Oreos are even better. I used Lemon Oreos in the Lemon Cream Pie Fudge, and it was amazing.
This 10-Minute Candy Corn Fudge requires about two minutes of microwaving, and that’s all the ‘cooking’ it takes. Stir in your add-ins, spread it in the pan, and let it set. Fudge in minutes.
I used vanilla frosting and white chocolate chips for the base, but I also think cream cheese frosting would be really good. I mixed in a package of broken Candy Corn Oreos, and a bunch of candy corn. It’s an explosion of candy corn flavor! Very sweet, but I cut it into small pieces, and just a little bite was extremely satisfying.
I served this 10-Minute Candy Corn Fudge to last minute guests that sought refuge at my house during Hurricane Matthew last weekend, and I had a happy crowd of kids.
10-Minute Candy Corn Fudge
- 1 - 16 oz. container prepared vanilla or cream cheese frosting
- 1 - 12 oz. package white chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 c. candy corn divided
- 1 - 10 oz. package Candy Corn Oreos coarsely chopped
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, extending it over the edges of the pan, and spray it with non-stick spray.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the frosting, white chocolate chips, and butter.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, stir, then continue microwaving at 30-second intervals until the chips are completely melted and smooth.
- Fold in 2/3 c. candy corn and Candy Corn Oreo cookies.
- Pour into the prepared pan, and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with remaining candy corn and sprinkles.
- Allow to set at room temperature for about a half hour, or for 10-15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Remove from pan by lifting the edges of the foil. Remove the foil.
- Cut into squares.