This quick and easy No Bake Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake preps in 15 minutes! It features a silky pumpkin pie layer, robust with warm spices, and a creamy, espresso-laced cheesecake layer, both piled high. This No Bake Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake is your fave fall drink in cheesecake form!
To easily view all the blog recipes, follow along on Pinterest!
Here we go again…. another appearance by this Double Layer No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe. But I’m not sorry because that recipe is fast, simple, seasonal, and super delish. It checks all the boxes. Therefore, if I brainstorm a new spin on that recipe, I will always share it!
That recipe is ever-popular on the blog this time of year too. Today’s No Bake Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake is obviously inspired by it.
I’m never not in the mood for Pumpkin Cheesecake, but sometimes I don’t feel like putting in the time to do a baked cheesecake… you know, gotta wait for the cream cheese to soften, cheesecake bakes for at least an hour, takes many hours to cool and chill…
It takes a lot of time start-to-finish. You can’t pull it together in a pinch. Let’s say you have this insane craving for pumpkin cheesecake, this No Bake Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake is what you want because it comes together in 15-20 minutes.
It’s a very light, fluffy, and mousse-y dessert. It’s not as heavy as traditional cheesecake, and still satisfying.
What follows the coffee-spiked cheesecake layer is a toppling layer of no bake pumpkin pie. A can of pumpkin, a heap of spices, and the help of pudding mix give us a quick and simple version of pumpkin pie, no oven required. I should make a whole entire pie out of this sometime.
Swaps and substitutions for No Bake Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake:
- For a mocha twist, add 2 tbsp. cocoa powder to the cheesecake layer.
- If espresso is not handy, brew 1/4 cup coffee with 2 oz. (1/4 cup) water. Strongly-brewed coffee is an easy stand-in for espresso.
- Any crust will work — Oreo Crust would be nice, a Biscoff Crust (Biscoff = cinnamon cookies) would be tasty, and even Gingersnaps are an idea.
As I said, the classic recipe has inspired a few others now. All are no bake and ready in minutes:
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Nutella Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Biscoff Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Coconut Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Cheesecake
Let’s not forget a few PSL-inspired recipe ideas!
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies — these are pumpkin-based cookies, a la these Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Butter Icing.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Amish Sugar Cookies — these are sugar cookie-based, a la these Amish Sugar Cookies.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Rice Krispie Treats
No Bake Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened (reduced-fat is fine)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 shot espresso cooled to room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 8 oz. container Cool Whip or whipped topping thawed, divided
- 9 oz. prepared shortbread or graham cracker crust 9 oz. is preferred, but you can cram this in a 6 oz. crust if that's the only size you can find!
- 2 small (3.4 oz.) boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. clove
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- mini semi-sweet chocolate chips optional garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, espresso, and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in 2/3 tub of Cool Whip or whipped topping (just eyeball it!) until combined. Reserve remaining for garnish.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture evenly into the bottom of the pie crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix, milk, pumpkin, and spices until smooth. Mixture will be very thick.
- Spread the pumpkin mixture over the cheesecake layer.
- Using a star tip, pipe the remaining Cool Whip around the edges.
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, if desired.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours, or until firm. Cut and serve. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to a week.