My traditional double layer pumpkin cheesecake tops a Pumpkin Spice Oreo as its crust. These mini Oreo Cheesecakes are super simple and perfect for holiday parties!
These little cheesecakes of perfection combine my ever-popular Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake (the original version, not the no-bake version), as well as the ever-easy and delicious, mini Oreo cheesecakes.
I first made mini Oreo cheesecakes with Peanut Butter Oreos, and peanut butter cheesecake. They are so easy, and so delightful.
The idea for a remake of these Mini Peanut Butter Oreo Cheesecakes came about when I spotted the limited edition Pumpkin Spice Oreos at the grocery store.
I’ll admit, I set my expectations low. Pumpkin Spice can be a tough flavor to pull off without it tasting artificial. I was so pleasantly surprised by these cookies though. They are not short on pumpkin flavor or pumpkin spice, but still manage not to taste artificial. They’re actually pretty awesome.
The Pumpkin Spice Oreos provide an amazing base for layering with pumpkin cheesecake. All you do is place a whole cookie in the bottom of a muffin cup and voila: cheesecake crust. Neat, huh? Ahhh, pumpkin cheesecake, one of my most favorite foods of all-time. I will work it in wherever I can.
There’s something indescribably special about mixing pumpkin into cheesecake, and including cozy spices like cinnamon, ginger, and clove. Pumpkin cheesecake is magical, indeed.
I also love that these Pumpkin Spice Oreo Cheesecakes are mini, so they are not messy, and they are already pre-portioned. It makes these perfect for holiday entertaining. Your guests can carry these around on napkins or small plates, and they will be neat and tidy.
And they provide just the right amount of something sweet. A few good bites of a rich and decadent dessert is enough to satisfy a sweet-tooth, but not overly heavy!
I’ve rarely met a person who doesn’t like pumpkin cheesecake, let alone any pumpkin dessert, so you can count on these to be popular during the holiday season!
- 3 - 8 oz. packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- ¾ c. pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp. ginger
- ¼ tsp. clove
- 24 Pumpkin Spice Oreo cookies
- ⅓ c. white chocolate chips, melted, for optional garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Line muffin pans with regular-sized muffin cups with paper liners.
- Place one whole Oreo cookie at the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Fill the muffin cups ½ full with cheesecake batter.
- Add pumpkin puree, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, ginger, and clove to remaining cheesecake batter.
- Top the regular cheesecake batter with pumpkin cheesecake batter, til the muffin cups are ¾ full.
- Bake at 350°F for 18-22 minutes, or until cheesecakes are set.
- Place the pans on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Remove the cheesecakes from the muffins pans, and remove the paper cupcake liners.
- Drizzle with melted white chocolate (optional). Store in refrigerator.