This No Bake S’mores Peanut Butter Pie is quick & simple to throw together, and it doesn’t require an oven! Perfect for summer get-togethers, this No Bake S’mores Peanut Butter Pie features a thick layer of fudge, a generous layer of creamy, mousse-y peanut butter filling, and a fluffy marshmallow layer!
To easily view all the blog recipes, follow along on Pinterest!
Oh, how I wish I’d gotten this No Bake S’mores Peanut Butter Pie recipe to you before the 4th of July! How perfect would this be for 4th of July picnics??
I definitely think of the 4th when it comes to s’mores things, but really, s’mores are for allllll summer long, so all is not lost. Despite that summer always feels like it’s done and over when the 4th rolls around, it’s definitely not.
There’s still LOTS of summer left to feel in the mood for this No Bake S’mores Peanut Butter Pie! And if you happen to be somewhere in the south like me, you’ve actually got like 4.5-5 months left of summer-type weather. Yay, lots of no bake pies to be had still this summer.
This S’mores Peanut Butter Pie recipe is one that I’ve had teed up for a few years now to share on the blog, and we’re finally getting to it. I don’t think I need to come back on here to tell you once more that this classic No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is one of my favorite desserts of all-time. Y’all know.
With that out of the way, this No Bake S’mores Peanut Butter Pie recipe comes together in about 20-30 minutes prep-time, and a few hours chill time. A smattering of garnishes on top makes it look fancied-up and ornate, but this pie is a total breeze.
It starts with a thick, luscious fudge layer on the bottom. Easy peasy, just get yourself a jar or container of hot fudge ice cream sauce. 🙂 Next is a tall and generous layer of creamy, rich, mousse-y peanut butter pie filling. Strong on peanut butter, but still light and mousse-y.
Finishing things off is an equally thick and fluffy layer of marshmallow deliciousness. A sweet, fluffy, and creamy marshmallow layer completes this No Bake S’mores Peanut Butter Pie!
Having an extensive repertoire of tasty no bake pies and quick & simple desserts is so helpful. This post collects together 17 Ridiculously Simple No Bake Pies that you can make in minutes! It includes an odd peanut butter pie recipe here and there, but it also has a heck of a lot of other delicious easy no bake pies too.
Also, here’s 9 Peanut Butter Pie recipes you can make in a FLASH. A few highlights are this decadent and insane Reese’s Cup No Bake Peanut Butter Pie recipe, loaded with peanut butter cups, this peanut butter cookie-loaded Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Pie version, and this dreamy Banana Pudding Peanut Butter Pie.
Which peanut butter pie are you going to try first?? If you give this No Bake S’mores Peanut Butter Pie a whirl, please let me know what you think!
No Bake S'mores Peanut Butter Pie recipe
- 1 store-bought prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened, divided
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups whipped topping or Cool Whip (approximately 1 1/2 8 oz. tubs) thawed
- 7 oz. container marshmallow fluff
- a few tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, and mini marshmallows optional garnish
- Transfer hot fudge ice cream topping to a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat according to package instructions, or for about 60 seconds, until melted and thinned.
- Carefully spread in an even layer on the bottom of the pie crust. Watch that pieces of the crust don't "lift" up as you spread.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes, or until hot fudge is set.
- Meanwhile, prepare peanut butter pie filling.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat 4 oz. cream cheese until smooth.
- Add creamy peanut butter, 1 cup powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and 1 cup whipped topping, beating until smooth.
- Fold in another 1 cup whipped topping.
- Spread the peanut butter filling evenly over fudge layer in the pie crust.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat remaining 4 oz. cream cheese until smooth.
- Add marshmallow fluff and remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar, mixing until smooth.
- Fold in remaining 1 cup whipped topping.
- Spread marshmallow fluff mixture over peanut butter layer in the pie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until thoroughly chilled and firm.
- If desired, top with graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, and mini marshmallows, for garnish. Cut and serve.
- Store in refrigerator for about a week.